Course Offering: Natural Rock Climbing Instructor Course (Level 1)
Sponsoring: Occoneechee Council, BSA
Location: Pilot Mountain State Park
Dates: May 3-4, 2014
- Participants must be currently registered with the Boy Scouts of America and currently qualified as Tower Climbing Instructors
- Participants will meet at the Pilot Mountain State Park at 9:00am sat, May 3 at the parking lot on top on the mountain.
- Saturday night camping will be at the family campground on Pilot Mountain. Bring your own gear for the weather conditions.
- Participants will be provided supper sat night, and breakfast Sunday. Bring your own food/beverage for sat and sun lunches
- Fee: $25 per person. Make checks payable to: Occoneechee Council.
- Write NatRock 2014 on reference line.
- Limited to 12 participants
- Review/study Topping Out Manual given to you at Cope/Climb instructor course
- Contact Tony Cowan for questions: 919-851-6102 firstname.lastname@example.org